what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Saturday 24 November 2012

Almeida

With two friends, one of whom hovered off-screen, I pluck up the courage to return to the world of chatroulette.  This time I turn on the video.  Several men with headphones against stark backgrounds flick past our profile.  It pauses on a blurred image.  The conversation follows:

'Connected to somebody.

Music: reggae , dubstep , trance

Movies: Walking Dead , Max Payne , ProjectX , 30 Days of Night , Pearl Harbor

Gender: Robot

Languages: BoB`s Language

Location: Portugal

Robot: trololo
You: troloo
Robot: helo
You: hello
You: what does trololo mean?
Robot: its funny
You: yes
Robot: you are married with that babe ?
You: not at the moment
Robot: nice
Robot: hehe
You: this is a strange question but do you have a middle name?
Robot: why in chat ?
You: babe wants to know
Robot: yes
You: will you tell us what it is?
Robot: im not a true robot , if you are asking that
You: oh
You: I didn't think you were
Robot: ok
Robot: carlos almeida thats my awsomme name
You: That is awesome
You: Why are you on chat?
Robot: yes it is
Robot: and i will make you the same question ?
Robot: im just wasting my time
You: Yes. My awesome middle name is meadows
Robot: meadows its not awsomme , is EPIC !!!!
You: Thank you
Robot: hehe
You: haha
You: We like you Carlos Almeida
Robot: no problem
Robot: me too happy copple
You: Thank you. Have a good evening wasting your time.
You: Nice to see your blur
Robot: thank you
Robot: yes , this is very funny wasting my time in this place
Robot: i dont have too much things to do
Robot: were is your girl ?
Robot: she is gone , i dont bit you !
Robot: im oking dude
Robot: joking
You: What does I don't bit you mean?
Robot: im joking , i tell to your wife , i dont bit her !
Robot: do you work ?
You: Ah. I see what you mean. Yes. Bits and pieces.
Robot: yeah
You: I think I have to go now. But I hope you have a happy evening....
Robot: ok
Robot: peace
You: Nice to meet you.
You: Peace.'

The next people to appear on our screen are some teenage boys who have time to call me a 'Jimmy Saville paedo c**t' before I can turn off my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment