what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Monday 26 November 2012

Vanessa

Walking towards me are two schoolgirls.  They are giggling.  One is wearing a blue blazer with tie askew.  The other is wearing a small golden padded jacket.  It is dark and raining.  I stop them to ask my question.

'What's your middle name then?' asks the girl with the askew tie to her companion.  Her tone has an accusatory air.  The girl in the padded jacket smiles and gives me an answer.  The other gives a high pitched scream of hilarity and runs down the pavement.  I thank my middle name and let her catch up with her excitable friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment