what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Tuesday 13 November 2012

Shilley

The shop assistant at the supermarket has long black hair and thick eyebrows.  She is wearing spherical earrings of silver glass.  She advises me to think about getting a membership card.  'It's worth it', she says.

As I pack my bag I ask my question.  'Oh, is it?' she says and gives me an answer.  'That's a good one'.  She nods approvingly before asking what my middle name is.  I tell her.  'Well', she replies, 'you know what?  I've never heard of it.  But that's unique'.

I zip up my rucksack and wish her a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment