what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Tuesday 6 November 2012

Harry

Two youths are leaning on a trolley as I collect my bag and head out of the small supermarket.  One is perched, with skinny jeans and two piercings in the top of his right ear.  The other is wearing a large green Parka with a fur-trimmed hood.  His face is flat and he has a mass of black hair.  I pause to ask my question.  The boy in the Parka looks blank but gives me an answer.  I put my hand out and thank him for his help.  His hand emerges from a puffy sleeve and we shake.  ''Salright', he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment