what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Friday 21 September 2012

Audrey

I ask the girl behind the counter if the haloumi and avocado on sourdough bread is a good choice.  She tells me that she doesn't think you can go wrong with haloumi.  The boy behind her, witha black t-shirt and blonde hair says, 'Haloumi makes the world a better place'.  I decide I better order it.

As I leave I ask the girl my question.  She is wearing high shorts over black tights and a loose-fitted polka-dot blouse.  Her hair is tied back and she is wearing glasses with an opaque orange rim.  '

After Hepburn?' I suggest.  'No, after my grandmother', she corrects.

No comments:

Post a Comment