what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Thursday 6 September 2012

Frank Trevor

In a Spanish bar there are pinatas of different shapes and sizes hanging from the ceiling.  A small man with a guitar and high shoulders sings as he wanders amongst the tables.  Whilst tipping him, I attempt to ask my question but neither his English nor my Spanish is sufficiently up-to-scratch.

Instead I ask the doorman on the way out.  He wears a camel-coloured corduroy jacket and has dark hair that flops over his forehead.  He is pleased to be able to give me two.  The first is after his godfather and the second because his mum liked it.

'Will that do for two days?' he asks.  I tell him that's against the rules but thank him for his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment