what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Tuesday 17 July 2012

Mackenzie

The Australian physiotherapist has a thumb that clicks.  'Don't worry that's me not you', he reassures me.  I nod.  'You're probably going to feel a bit headachy and numb down your arm', he says, 'but that's quite normal'.  His polo shirt is a calming sky-blue.  He presses, crunches, twists and pops.  'I'm just really trying to work out some of these knots', he says.

Afterwards he gives me a strip of yellow rubber tape with which I can exercise the muscles in my middle back.  I ask my question.  He gives an answer and I thank him.  'No worries, mate', he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment