what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Monday 11 June 2012

Ann

On the phone the lady with the northern accent is very helpful in advising over tiling options for my bathroom.  She suggests a silver trim as the colour that I am interested in does not come with border tiles.  We discuss the material of my bathroom fittings.

'Oh right', she says when I ask my question, 'I'm afraid I've got quite a boring one'.  I assure her that that is not the point.  'It's just plain old Ann', she says. 

I tell her that I think it's a good one, check whether it has an 'e' and thank her very much for all her help.

No comments:

Post a Comment