what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Tuesday 26 June 2012

Catherine

After a selectly attended university musical society concert, a small girl in a blue dress has made vegan and gluten-free chocolate buns.  She has red hair in a plait and her guitar (on which she had earlier played Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah) has a leopard print sash chord.

I take a bun and explain my resolution.  'Oh my god, yeh', she says.  Her accent is northern.  She tells me her middle name and explains that she used banana as an egg substitute.  The result is surprisingly tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment