what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Friday 26 October 2012

Aemilia

Standing in a pub in a tube station with three other people, we are approached by a a young woman.  'Do you want tickets to see Dara O'Brien?' she asks.  She is wearing thick black glasses and her coat has a fur-trimmed hood.  'I've got four'.  She takes out the tickets and shows them to us.  'They're free'.

For a moment, we consider.  'Only if you want', she says.  'You don't have to'.  We decide against but thank her anyway and I ask her middle name.  She is unfazed and gives me an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment