what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Thursday 25 October 2012

Ann

The nineteen year-old German model who has come to stay in my spare room is wearing an 'I heart London' hoodie.  She tells me that, three years ago, she came sixth in 'Germany's Next Top Model'.  She has done a lot of work in South Africa but doesn't have a middle name.

Instead, I look up the most famous supermodel of my youth.  Famous for swimsuits, a well-placed mole and a Buddhist ex-husband who may or may not have had a penchant for gerbils, her middle name is disappointingly mundane (and the most common of this project).

Her first name used to be Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment