what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Thursday 11 October 2012

Tantademus and Sir Alfred Coca Cola

Drifting in and out of sleep, I find myself in my parents' front drive.  Three boys are playing hide-and-seek.  The youngest of the three runs off.  The two oldest are left dawdling.  I am not sure what they are doing there.  They have blonde hair and round faces and are about 14 years old.  They are wearing brown woolen tank-tops and shorts.  They are twins.

My sub-conscious decides to take the opportunity to ask and answer my question.

(Tantademus, one of the twins tells me, is the name of a famous mountaineer.  On waking, Google fails to confirm this.)


No comments:

Post a Comment