what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Sunday 28 October 2012

Jerzy

Crossing the road in the rain, I see two men smoking cigarettes outside a pub.  One is bald the other is not.  Someone approaches and asks them for money.  They oblige.  Witnessing their amenability, I decide to make my own request.

'What does this mean?' asks the one without any hair.  He is wearing a jumper with a zipped neck.  I explain myself.  He gives me an answer.  He is from Poland.  I tell him that his help is much appreciated.  'No.  No problem', he says giving me a thumbs up as I depart.  'You're cool man'.

No comments:

Post a Comment