what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Tuesday 18 December 2012

Melanie and Anne

Two girls in black are waiting outside a concert venue.  They are going to see a band made famous in the nineties for singing a song about starting fires.  One of the girls is tall, the other short.  They are drinking out of a two-litre 7-Up bottle.  I stop to ask my question.

'I really hate it' says the shorter of the two about her middle name.  He hair is long and wavy.  The taller of the two wants me to know that hers is spelled with an 'e'.  Her hair is in a neat bob and she is wearing heavy make-up.

I thank them for their help and leave them to their lemon and lime fizzy pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment