what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Monday 31 December 2012

Nial

Buying two bottles of cava in the local supermarket, I am served by a tall man with spiky black hair.  His shirt is thinly striped with a white collar.  I put the bottles into my rucksack and turn to leave.  'Happy new year', he says.  I turn back.  I ask my question.  He gives me an answer and spells it.  'You're my last one', I say.  He nods.  I wish him a happy 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Richard. Following your audacious quest on this blog has been a constant source of pleasure in 2012.

    ReplyDelete