what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Thursday 20 December 2012

Sarah

Buying a bottle of wine and some Greek yogurt in a small convenience store, a woman tries to push in front with a bottle of Ribena Light.  'Oh sorry', she says.  'I didn't realise you were doing him'.  Her hair is thick and black and cut into a sharp bob and fringe.  She has a silver stud in her upper lip.  Her bag is black leather.

I use the opportunity to ask my question.  She laughs a low, guttural laugh and gives me an answer.  I have finished my transaction and leave her to her purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment