what's your middle name?

Someone once told me that you should try to learn something new every day.
With this in mind, each day of 2012 I will try to discover the middle name of someone I do not know.
This blog charts my progress.
Richard M. Crawley


Monday 23 January 2012

Kwok and Yin

Returning home without a middle name, I noticed some post in the communal hallway.  I have not yet met the people who live at number fifteen and the letters that have accumulated for them seem to be addressed to a variety of names.  On the top of the pile was a letter to the couple whose names form today's post.  Strictly speaking I'm not sure whether they should be termed middle names as research indicates that they may be the English spelling of the second syllable of a first name.  Nevertheless, they were both positioned between two other names and, in celebration of the Chinese New Year, I have decided that they count.

I continued my celebrations with some crispy duck and spring rolls from Marks and Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment